Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Piemaker!!!!!!!









The Sunbeam piemaker is my latest investment and worth every penny.
For just $40 it makes the simple art of making a pie even simpler.
You can just make your mixture, put it in the piemaker and you will have a pie in 5-8 minutes. It saves time in heating the oven, blind baking etc etc, especially important if you have a temperamental oven like me.
The pies are perfect every time - I like to cook them for a little longer so the pastry is really crunchy and golden brown.
You can also use the piemaker for leftovers - think spaghetti bolognese pies, curry pies, custard and apple pies…use your imagination - the possibilities are endless!
See my recipe for chicken and leek pies - I made these on the weekend and they were a big hit.

No comments: